Monday, February 11, 2013

Becca - Resurfacing Primer

I got this in Vegas  (along with a bunch of other Becca products since they don't sell them in Sephora stores here!) and I've been using it pretty regularly ever since. I like the texture - it goes on smoothly and leaves skin soft and even for applying foundation.

Like with all Becca products I've used so far, it has a lovely scent, and there's just something... expensive feeling about it. I mean, it's not cheap, but I just mean it's a little bit special. I would imagine it's particularly good for mature or sensitive skin because it doesn't pull or feel greasy. It's not my top favourite (I still love the MUFE HD one the best), but it's one of the top of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...