Sunday, April 7, 2013

Are You a Goo Hoarder?




No, Jenna, you're NOT alone. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have even more lip products in my bag than you. And I'd also like to know: what's up with that? I have absolutely no logical explanation for the volume of products I have in my bag - let alone my bathroom.

I'm not only incapable of walking out of a store that sells lip gloss without buying one - I'm also incapable of walking out of a store that sells any kind of cosmetics without buying something. I've been trying to either use up or throw out old, half-empty products that I thought were going to be magical but turned out to be - as Jenna said - just like the 20 other variations I'd already tried. This isn't easy for me. I hate throwing things out if they're still good, even if I know I'm never going to use them.

But things are getting pretty out of hand, yo. I'm running out of space in the bathroom and it's spilling over into the office, the dresser, my bedside table... even the living room has some hand lotion and lip balm kicking around. I think I need an intervention.

'Fess up - are you a goo hoarder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...